Through monthly meetings and action teams we seek to:
· Develop, implement, and share reports on strategic actions against human trafficking.
· Create a web-based action network for statewide members
· Employ marketing and media
techniques to create high quality materials about human trafficking in
· Develop and sustain focused and coordinated anti-trafficking activity through an array of action teams, including an Awareness-raising Team, Political Action Team, Program Team, Marketing and Media Team, Web Development and IT Team, a Finance Team, and a Resource Team—each with their own mission statement and goals.
· Build strong relationships within the coalition through networking gatherings.
· Provide opportunities for faith-oriented coalition members to pray together and encourage personal intercession against human trafficking.
· Plan conferences and events.